Labels

10 January 2010

The Fae Folk

Do you know the fae folk?  I have been fascinated with fairies since I was a little girl.  I would love to be able to draw the lovelies in my imagination.  But it seems to be harder than you would think.

The copics make the doodling much more fun though even if they don't turn out quite the way I wanted them to...


I'm a little bit worried about the one on the left... She looks a little bit 'come hither' to me...






I discovered that I actually quite like the pictures that leak through to the other side of the page too.  As you can see, I reclaimed some scrap paper to use from the engineering rubbish bin.






Happy Weekend! 

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

2 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Well, you know me... I love the faerie folk too! Especially love your 'leaked through' faeries... they look quite diaphanous (as they should :). Would be a good look on some really fine linen. Make excellent faerie decorations on lamps and bedding...

April Blackbird

ChickieChirps said...

oh... and that 'come hither' faerie... she looks very naughty. Better not let her hear you talking about her...