Labels

23 January 2010

Palma de Mallorca... Put it on your must visit list!!!

I think Palma de Mallorca is one of the most beautiful mini cities I have seen!  It is so nice to be here again enjoying the sites and smells and vibrancy of Palma. 

For me, Palma has a lot of everything...  a lot of history, a lot of quirky, a lot of beauty, a lot of industry, a lot of festivities and a lot of lovely people.

Wish you could be here!  But since you aren't... here's a wee peek.


















Isn't it beautiful?!

Tomorrow night as part of the two week (yes two weeks!!!) celebration for the Festival of St Sebastian there will be fireworks in front of the cathedral.  Hopefully I will be able to get some photos of that.

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

3 comments:

Intuitively Aligned | Avril Morawitz said...

Stunning photos! Look forward to seeing it myself someday :)

ChickieChirps said...

Come on over! We have a spare room in our apartment!

Intuitively Aligned | Avril Morawitz said...

I asked this morning... and apparently, you're not going to be in Palma for very long????