Labels

15 April 2010

Sunday Stash #21

My husband and I went to the airport this evening to catch our flight to the UK only to find that all flights to the UK are cancelled until further notice until an ash cloud from a volcano in Iceland passes.  Oh well... it's not too much of a hardship to stay on holiday for a few more days in Sydney!

I know it's not Sunday, but I haven't done a Sunday Stash lately, so I thought I would just pop in some photos of my most recent Japanese fabrics purchased from Maico at FabHub on DaWanda.  There probably won't be many more fabric purchases for a little while as we have just been home and seen how much fabric I have ordered this last year and it is a little bit disgraceful... of course this hiatus probably won't last long as I am sure there will be some more fabrics released soon that I will absolutely HAVE to have.  I have my eye on some of the new Alexander Henry fabric at the moment... but ssshhh.... don't tell my hubby.














































































Aren't they beautiful?!  I really want to go to Japan some day... great food, great aesthetics, great fabric!

Maico was super lovely to deal with and very helpful.  Go have a look at her shop, I'm sure she would love to see you.

Arabella Chickie in Sydney, Australia

No comments: