Labels

24 September 2010

Awesome baby travel blanket!

I am in love with this baby travel blanket that Kathy has created over on Merriment Design.  I can't decide if it is because she has used such a cool Matryoshka doll fabric or if it is because the blanket is just so cool with all those 'bells and whistles'.

Look, isn't it gorgeous?!  And the pockets are even perfectly placed to match the fabric!

















Kathy has very kindly shared the tutorial for how to make this over here.

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

5 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

OO, Oo, I've looked at the tutorial! Now where to find the fabric. Love the white rabbit in particular popping out there at the top.

I was also thinking perhaps a great wall hanging as well as paintings for we two creative chicks. What fun we'll have!

Bookie bird

ChickieChirps said...

Well, it so happens that I have recently purchased this very same fabric so I can help with the where...

http://search.store.yahoo.net/yhst-10775676472182/cgi-bin/nsearch?query=large+trefle&searchsubmit=Go&vwcatalog=yhst-10775676472182

Looking forward to some fun sewing!

Arabella

Anonymous said...

This blanket looks amazing, another great idea! Gosh, you two are too creative for words. It would negate the need for extra toys too when you are out as there are so many cool things on it to suck/chew/ play with. NMC

Kathy @ MerrimentDesign.com said...

Thanks, Arabella, for posting this! I'm happy that you liked it enough to pass it along :)

Anonymous said...

I every time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, since if like to
read it afterward my friends will too.
my page > erinmore