Labels

02 October 2010

There's a new man in my life...

Move over husband... there's a new man in my life.

He's smart, handsome, sophisticated and he is very supportive of my crafting habit.

Meet Dave...





















His legs pull in under the couch and his torso tilts... he's great for copic colouring in front of the TV.  He cost 20 Euros at Ikea here in Greece and was available in red and black too.

I think I might be in love all over again.

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

(Photo from Ikea Australia website)

2 comments:

Micki said...

oh man..... the closes IKEA is an 8 hour drive and I have been known to drive that just to go to IKEA. I feel another road trip coming on....

ChickieChirps said...

Hmm. I have to admit I am also about to begin an affair. I believe it is Dave's twin brother, Dave. He waits for me in my new little home. :)
Bookie Bird