Labels

03 December 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,


I just wanted to remind you where I am this year as last year I don't think you could find me somewhere between Spain and Greece.  This year I will be in Lavrio, Greece, just South East of Athens, or maybe out at one of the islands in the Aegean.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I have been very good this year.  I have been flossing my teeth twice a day (most days), making my husband coffee in the mornings (if I get up first), I joined the gym when my husband said there was so much more of me to love than when he first met me, and when my husband asked me to stop online shopping, I did (for a whole month)!  


Santa, did you know I'm pretty good at baking?   This year I will be baking delicious Christmas goodies like Belgian biscuits, Spice biscuits, Apple cake, Russian fudge, Rocky Road, Milk tart and Neenish tarts.  I will leave out a few of each for you when you come to visit.

So Santa, do you think you could bring me some Violet Crumble for Christmas?  I really love Violet Crumble...

Thanks in advance Santa, 

xxx

Arabella Chickie




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. My sweetheart! What a good chickie you have been! And you ask soooo nicely.

Please email me your delivery address and I'll make sure Santa posts you some on Monday :)

You know who :)