Labels

24 February 2011

Bon Voyage BB and DP2 Challenge

Today I spent a delightful hour playing and laughing with BB's gorgeous wee boy while BB and her hubby packed the car and closed the house up. I dropped the BB family at the airport this afternoon and bid them farewell for a couple of months.  It will be awfully quiet around here without them!

Today's card is for the Mo Manning challenge number 70.  Here is the sketch...













And here is my card...

























I have rotated the sketch and flipped it.   This gorgeous wee boy is called "Hanging the Star" and can be purchased here.   I just love Mo's beautiful images.  The papers are from October Afternoon and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.



















































I added Glossy Accents to the star and Distress Inks around the frame (Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen).  The flowers are from Prima.  I used copics to colour the image (see below).




















Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

6 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is just wonderful, and the image is so beautifully colored! The papers are perfect, too. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Think this is your best card ever!

AB

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous coloring!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!

Carol said...

Very nice!

Pat said...

Oh my gosh!! I love this card!! How absolutely fabulous!! Such beautiful coloring...and your DPs are just perfect to showcase this adorable little image. I'm with you...I LOVE Mo's images!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Pat Frank

ChickieChirps said...

Love this one! It's a particular favourite of mine. The glossy accents make cards look so fabulous. Great for adding the element of being tactile too.
BB