Labels

26 February 2011

Critters and Cogs

I have had these supercute robots from Pollycraft Designs coloured up for a while now but hadn't gotten around to putting them on a card.  There is a challenge running this week at Tales from Pollycraft (to coincide with a new release of Critters and Cogs images and a sale) to colour up your Critters and Cogs so I thought that was the perfect excuse to use these cuties.

This one is called Spring...









































































And here is Made with Love...





























































Both images were coloured with copics (but I don't have the details any more) and the papers are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.  I have added Stickles to the flower on Spring and the heart on Made with Love and Glossy Accents to both hearts.  I couldn't resist putting googly eyes on Made with Love too.  I made the felt 'flower' with felt circles and blanket stitch.

Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece