Labels

07 February 2011

A Winter Card

Up until today, this last week here in Lavrio has been pretty wet, windy and miserable, so I thought I should make a wintery feeling card.  Happily this also fits into this weeks Pollycraft Monday Challenge (number 78) which has a wintery theme.
























Hhhmmm... the lighting wasn't great when I took these photos this morning.... I really must get my lightbox up and running.  

























This adorable image is from Pollycraft Designs, the paper is from October Afternoon, the ribbon is from April Blackbird's stash, and the little penguin card in the background is one of the Alphabet Soup cards from My Minds Eye.  I have coloured the image with copics and added Stickles dots randomly over the background for snow.   I also added Glossy Accents to the window of the lantern.

These are the copics I used:




















Happy Sunday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

I've not seen this beautiful stamp before - how special! A little pensive?
Well done you.
BB