Labels

21 October 2011

Agent Popcorn New Release at Little Miss Muffet stamps

Good morning!  I have another card for you today with one of Barbara's newest of new releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Meet Agent Popcorn from the Operation TREEHOUSE collection:























Isn't she cute?  I made this card for Bookie Bird's birthday yesterday because Agent Popcorn reminds me a bit of BB.  












































































The papers I have used are a mixture... some from October Afternoon, one from Cosmo Cricket and one from Webster's Pages.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.  The button is from my stash and the charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #60: Marker it up
Pixie Dust Studio #97: Happy Birthday
Shelly's Images: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Blog #37: Lots of layers

Update:  Oops!  I totally forgot that I used the Sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday challenge (number 177), so I would like to enter that challenge too!

Here are the copics I used:




















Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenges blog to check out the fabulous creations from my teamies and to meet Agent Popcorn Aiming!

Happy Friday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece



9 comments:

Cleota said...

Wonderful coloring, great papers, and that cute charm round out a fantastic project!

Trina said...

This is so sweet! I just love the mix of papers and colors!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I just adore the colours you used on Agent Popcorn, she is just gorgeous. The shading on the ground and around the brick work is stunning. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Agent Popcorn is beautiful! Love your card! Awe the colors :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

RiNNE said...

Super fun and sweet!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love it! The layout, papers and colors are great - and you colored her perfectly. ;D Great job on the wall and the dragonfly charm is gorgeous! *Hugs

ChickieChirps said...

Agent popcorn was my birthday card. See what I mean about getting things that look like they're store bought? Outstanding again Arabella.
BB

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, oh how i wish my hair was that shiney! Gorgeous colours, such a bright and cheery card, love it. hugs Donna x

Tamie said...

Fantastic card and your coloring is fabby. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.