Labels

10 November 2011

Sugar Nellie Christmas Fairy

Hello!  I'm back with another card to share today this time using one of the sweet Sugar Nellie Fairies.  I love all the new releases at Sugar Nellie lately.

I followed the current sketch at The Sugar Bowl:













Here's my card:







































































The papers are from Crate Paper and I have coloured Little Apprentice with copics (see details below) and added loads of Stickles.  The chipboard snowflakes are from Make it Crafty and the snowflake charm is from my stash. The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl #71: Sketch
Party Time Tuesdays #41: Bling it on
Shopping our stash #25: Stickers, rub ons and chipboard

Here is a close-up of the Little Apprentice:

























And here are the copics I used:

























Have a lovely evening!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

8 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Arabella!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sugar Bowl♥

Anita said...

This is beautiful Arabella. Fabulous coloring and I love all the pretty snowflakes.

Céline said...

Hi Arabella,
so cute card, love the fab colors. amazing coloring as usual!
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, what gorgeous colouring - again! Lovely selection of papers and colours. Sarah

June Houck said...

Gorgeous card, Arabella! Your coloring and shading are beautiful.

Crystal said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring & the patchwork background and snowflakes are so pretty! Thanks for using your stash and playing along with us at SOS this week :)

Deena said...

I love what you did with that sketch and the image is coloured fabulously...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

RiNNE said...

Fab, fab coloring! Awesome patches of DP and those snowflakes are amazing!