Labels

18 April 2012

Happy Mail

Good morning!  It's a wet and stormy day here in Athens... not lovely at all.  I hope it's nicer where you are!  I just wanted to pop in and share some happy mail that came for me in the post last week...



















I was the super lucky winner of the March TGF release!  Woohoo!  And there's also an Oh Boy Ian in there that I won in a sketch challenge!   Now if I could only find some time to play with them!

Last night I stuck them all into my new folder with EZ Mount dividers... so cool!  Now I just need to trim them when I get time!

Arabella




14 comments:

Maria Therese said...

oooo yummi ♥

Annie Rose said...

Oooh awesome! Congrats again! :)

Unknown said...

Don't you feel like you've just won the lottery?! Congratulations on your awesome haul. Love it :D

Anita said...

Congratulations on your fabulous win!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooh congrats!! lol look at you all organised putting them into folders...mine are all just shoved in a drawer LOL! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats Sweetie! Hugs, Frea

Rachel Parys said...

Yay! Playdate-your house?!! You lucky girl, can't wait to see what you make with your new toys!

angelwhispers said...

Bet you thought it was Christmas again Arabelle!!! The stamps look fabulous and so many! Have fun playing Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Lucky, lucky girlie!!! I hardly ever win anything - would help I suppose if I entered a competition occasionally!

Sarah

PS - Wet 'n' wild weather here in not so sunny Lincolnshire.

Mary J said...

Oooooh, I am so jealous, Arabella! Congrats honey - can't wait to see what you do with them!!

eva said...

oh my, what a great win! have fun!

Isa said...

Wowwwww Enjoy it, congrats !!!

Angela said...

awesome and congrats.
Hugs:)
Angela

RiNNE said...

Lucky!!!!!!