Labels

07 September 2012

Birthday Bunny

Hiya, it's a late post from me... I was meant to post this this morning but I ran out of time... sorry!  We have a new challenge that started today at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and our challenge is 'Writing'!  We would like you to use a book page or some dp with text or script on it.  For my card today I decided to use my rubber stamp version of Birthday Bunny:


The papers I used are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The charm is from my stash and the sentiment is from LOTV.   I coloured Birthday Bunny with copics.

Here's a close-up:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inky Impressions: Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop: Anything Goes
The Perfect Sentiment: Sentiment plus an animal

Okay, that's it from me for today!  I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Arabella

17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Your card is adorable, Arabella! I love the papers and darling iamge! Fatnastic coloring, as always!

eva said...

how super sweet! i love all the little charms you add to your cards!

Faye said...

Yeah, I'm with Carla. Fab colours too. X

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Arabella. I love the sweet image and your colouring is as beautiful as ever.

hugs Sue

Sharla said...

This is so adorable! Love the bunny and the shaped frame. Cute colors too!

RiNNE said...

Oh, so sweet and darling!! Beautiful image!

Debra Miller said...

The Happy Birthday music is just perfect! Love all the details and different papers on this card Arabella. Hugs Deb

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the bunny card. Especially like the stitching. Thanks for entering Perfect Sentiments Ch All Creatures Great & Small.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Perfect Sentiments Sept Guest Designer

Vicky said...

A gorgeous bright and colourful card, that image is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw,

hugs Vicky
Inkette

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card and what a great idea to have the Happy Birthday song behind the image! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love the music score!

AB

Mary J said...

So much fun, Arabella!

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo darling! I love it!

Jennipher said...

This is absolutely fantastic and so adorable. Great pattern papers, beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

lis-m said...

Hi Arabella,
Those papers are just a perfect mix, and your bunny is just the the perfect finish to your card . He is so cute
Hugs x

Margaret said...

Wow! This is such an adorable image. So cute. Your coloring is fantastic and I just love your layout with the dp that you chose. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment. Good luck!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx